Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's been awhile since I last posted - and I apologize. We've been really busy perfecting our candles and tarts along with getting more inventory for a larger space. This past Sunday we relocated to a different spot within the antique mall which allowed us to fit in even more furniture and decor.

I went on a mini shopping spree of vintage aprons and I've been slowly getting those ready for our Etsy shop. We're not set up yet, but soon we'll be up and running with vintage aprons and candles and tarts. Just in time for the Holiday season!

Once I get the Etsy shop finished I will post a link so that you all can browse through our offerings.

We've got some great scents for tarts and candles including:
Harvest Apple (A bestseller! Already sold out in our booth. People love the cinnamon and apple combination. It really is the perfect fall scent.)
Pumpkin Spice
Southern Pecan
Cranberry Marmalade
Cinnamon Buns
Salted Caramel Corn
Creamy Vanilla

We have a ton more as well - but wanted to focus on more of the fall/holiday scents since that season is pretty much upon us. Crazy how time flies!!

I will go ahead and post the photos of our relocation - it is simply amazing at how much difference extra ceiling height and light can bring to a space. Even though our space is only 2 feet deeper, it looks tons bigger.






Here is a close up of the yellow table from the above photo. It is painted in a vintage yellow color and has been distressed for that perfect shabby chic/farmhouse look. This table would make an excellent entry table or for behind the couch. I really wanted to keep this table, but didn't know where I'd put it. It is on sale for $74.


I will post more later this week once I get my aprons displayed and when we make some soy tarts. I also have a few furniture projects in the works too that I can't wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment