Sunday, November 10, 2013

I've been incredibly busy the past few weeks so I apologize for not having an update in over a month. I promise to maintain this blog more as it is a great way to share all of my projects. This last week was crazy because we were preparing for a bazaar on Saturday. Oregon City High School was having a holiday/craft bazaar so Cody and I thought it would be a great opportunity to sell our soy melts. We made nearly 200 melt packs and 150 soy shots - all in a matter of a few days! The bazaar was really fun! It was definitely a learning experience and we can't wait to do more next year!

This is what our space looked like:


Our table was set up pretty basic but the whole bazaar was a last minute venture for us. I think it kind of goes with our rustic look of our melts and shots. We had quite a few sales, so it was very encouraging! I have started an Etsy shop (here) and am working on adding the final touches to it. There are 6 scents currently displayed but I have about 12 to 14 more to add. I'm also going to add combo packs and our soy shots as well. This whole process has been really fun and I have already learned so much!

We finally sold our white hutch at our booth so we rearranged our space. I will be refinishing another hutch this week and will definitely be posting progress photos of the work. I'll include some updated pics of our space in the meantime.





1 comment:

  1. hey! new follower, i sent you a convo on your etsy! follow me back! www.dramatiquedesigns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete